BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

More Good News

People!

I got something to share with you guys

1st
I got an interview on this coming Monday
at Tower 1, KLCC
Petronas Dagangan Berhad
what a huge company right.
hopefully I gotta be choosen by that interviewer





2nd
My baby VAIO broke down
Well for a Computer Science student
(am I still a student????)
Laptop is so important
Its my life
Really need it for living
So baby VAIO broke down
I got this new baby
ACER
Aspire 4750Z
new model
Bought it yesterday with Bell Sahaje
Thanks Bell
**image by google 




3rd
Imma gonna buy a flat shoe
:)
maybe from VINCCI or NOSE
that's is the only brand
that provide big size shoe for
"a girl with a big foot like me"
and it is affordable though


4th
Excited giler 
Skype-ing sampai muntah with baby
sbb da ade lappy baru
Iloveyoubaby