BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

FINAL-Finally

Greetings people


The day has come
I finally finished my final examination
Quite tough but I managed
:)
I'm hoping for a good result
as well for my classmates too

In a few days later, 
I'll be back to my home-sweet-home
Gombak, KL
I'll be there soon

Deep in my heart
I'll be missing everything
My baby
My besties
My beloved lecturers
All the memories will remain in my head
ALWAYS

I wish all the best to you guys
In the future
We'll meet again okay

Haziq Sahaja : Take care baby. I'll miss you more
Bell Sahaje : You . Take care of my  baby okay dude
The Montels : Sweet memories ever! Sayang korang ketat2!
Leez Rashid : After all we've been through, thanks for being a good friend babe
Azam : KPOP! always remind me of you. Muke Kecik Each a Cup

I will always remember you guys
Iloveyouguyssomuch!
adios amigo

1 comments:

bell shah said...

i will miss u oll
hua seday....